We’re looking for a Specialist in Finance with Ukrainian or russian language to help our Senior Financial Specialist. We’re ready to relocate you in Europe.
- Daily bookkeeping (input of all monthly transactions in accounting soft)
- Monthly checking and control of income and balance accounts in accounting soft (AR, AP, Bank Balances, etc)
- Monthly control and reconciliation of inter-company transactions between entities
- Taking part in a preparation of monthly managerial reports, like P&L, BS, CF. After 6 months working period, according to candidate performance and results of work — preparation of P&L and CF by herself/himself
- Taking part in all managerial processes and reconciliations if needed, for instance elaboration of a new accounting policy of transactions recognition (after 6 months working period)
- Taking part in a monthly invoicing processes and control of payments from the clients (after 6 months working period)
- Taking part in yearly preparation of financial statements and legal documents for audit (after 6 months working period)
- Ad-hoc tasks from team-lead, COO and other stakeholders
SKILLS AND ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance. As a must understanding of general accounting principles (IFRS/GAAP)
- At least one year experience as a Bookkeeper/Accountant/Assistant of Accountant. Working experience in international company would be a plus
- At least basic knowledge of GoogleSheets/Excel, for instance simple formulas such as vlookup
- Experience with 1C would be a plus
- English — Intermediate / Upper-intermediate
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Proactiveness and ownership
- Data-driven approach to work
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and in a team
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- We are product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efficient
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 100% paid sick leaves
- We can pay your salary in crypto
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities
- 20 working days of paid vacation and additional days off
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate)
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Language courses
- Fantastic corporate events and team buildings
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations)
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.)
YOUR HIRING JORNEY WITH US
- 15’ call with a Recruiter for the first contact to check expectations from both ends do match
- 60’ call with our Senior Finance manager to deep dive your experience and answer your questions
- Possible 60′ call with our COO and HRD
We are Betby — an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming universe. We have developed a top-notch sports betting software platform that is held in high esteem among bookmakers around the globe. Bespoke solution with risk management and omni-support on our side. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team — it’s about sports passion, state-of-the-art technologies, and confident business dealings.
Main Betby offices are located in Riga, Latvia and Silema, Malta. We offer long-term business trips and full assistance in permanent relocation if you have a desire to. But we are hiring across the borders! In order to become a part of our team, you literally need to have just an immense desire to skyrocket your skills and a computer. As for the latter — we can provide you with all the necessary equipment.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
We’re not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top — Betby isn’t shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It’s not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby team is waiting for you :)