Looking at the growing number of daily requests from our valuable clients, and the growing number of clients, it became clear that we have to start building a new Client Service Department. We need a strong professional, who can develop and maintain this department using our existing resources and finding new ones. We are looking for the one who knows how to serve b2b bookmaker clients better than we do. The main scopes of work are: day-to-day support, integration and onboarding, account management.
Customer satisfaction and 360 degree care should be kept and accelerated to the next level to become one of the Betby’s strengths along with the existing well-known technical and risk-management advantages.
This role is only for the one who feels passionate about their professional life and doesn’t try to find excuses for the failures. You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in leading IT-B2B Account management or Support positions is a must
- Strong IT development lifecycle understanding
- Leadership skills and managerial qualities
- Experience in sports betting support or trading departments are highly desirable
- Being familiar with the iGaming (especially betting) industry is a huge plus
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of working in a 24×7 environment
- Be able to lead and develop team structures
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and to be team oriented
- Have strong organization, analytical, problem-solving and technical skills with incredible attention to detail
- Excellent skills in converting ideas into written tasks for developers
- Excellent verbal and writing English skills
- Russian verbal and writing skills are highly desirable
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Lead the B2B Support & Account Management teams in an 24/7/365 environment supporting clients around the globe.
- Recruit and train support B2B Support & Account Management team members
- Implementing modern support tools to provide proper support quality to all the clients using different communication channels
- Prepare training materials, conversation scripts, knowledge-base, documentation to meet team and clients needs.
- Develop and implement service plans to meet and exceed service level agreements
- Implement process for performance management and continuous improvement against established key performance indicators
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal technical resolution team to build cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery
- Effectively drive change initiatives targeted at decreasing the lifecycle of product maintenance and incidents
- Provide clear direction on yearly objectives to the operations support team ensuring the team understands the vision and the benefits to providing efficient technical support
- Supervise, plan, organize, direct and evaluate the work of the support and account management teams
- Identify opportunities for automation and standardization across the landscape for continuous improvements through service
- Work with Product Managers/Operational teams to coordinate deliveries of new integrations
- Support clients and internal teams during technical maintenance and technical incidents. Including incidents on the third parties’ side
- Lead all client-facing technical operations and assist Account Management and Trading Teams with technical questions from the client’s side
- Prepare integration guidelines to make the process easy and transparent for the clients
- Provide regular update reports to management as required.
- Have an overall view of the projects allocated at all time, identify risks and eliminate roadblocks
- Work closely with business development team to identify upselling opportunities within existing partners or to collaborate in new projects
- Ensure that client requirements are well defined and offer support to the development team to deliver according to agreed scope and timeframe
- Ensure that the website has all necessary approvals before go-live date (QA signoff, Commercial Signoff)
- Update CRM with all relevant client details during the integration process, including update contact people details, licenses, target markets, and any other relevant information and with monthly updates
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships during integration
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Responsible for helping and answering clients queries via e-mail and live chat
- Conduct training sessions with new clients
- Develop and maintain clients’ onboarding and checkup processes and procedures
- Update all how-to guides by liaising with relevant internal departments such as Product, IT, QA on a monthly basis
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Possibility (and responsibility) to manage a department and progress your career
- Participating in global iGaming fast-growing business
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities
- We’re product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efficient
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate)
- Business trips
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Language courses
- Sports activity
- Extraordinary corporate events and team buildings
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations)
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.)
- YOUR HIRING JORNEY WITH US
- 15’ call with a Recruiter => first contact to check expectations from both ends do match;
- 60’ call with our Chief Commerce Officer => deep dive your experience and answer your questions;
- Possible 60’ call with our CEO and HRD => have the chance to discuss the vision for your goals, professional growth and vision of future goals.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM
We’re not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top — Betby isn’t shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It’s not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby team is waiting for you :)