We are looking for an analysis fan who is not afraid of complex tasks.
If you are in love with the main statistics tools, machine learning, and are ready to improve yourself every day, please apply now.
Please, be ready for a test task when applying.
At least one year of using SQL for problem-solving:
- Writing complex queries,
- Profiling and optimizing queries.
Good knowledge of Python:
- Ability to write data processing scripts,
- Experience with Pandas / plotly / matplotlib,
- Writing simple unit tests,
- Ability to write reusable code.
Experience in data visualization.
Experience in applying different analytical tools and approaches, for example:
- Statistical inference and bootstrap,
- Causal inference,
- A/B tests,
- Clustering techniques.
English level should be Upper-intermediate or higher.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with any of the following databases; Exasol, Clickhouse, BigQuery, MongoDB.
- Experience with dbt, Apache Spark, Apache Airflow.
- Working experience in gambling/betting.
- Practical experience with Git / Docker.
- Understanding of machine learning and experience of using it.
- Ad hoc reports. You will collect information from different sources (Exasol, Clickhouse, BigQuery, JSON files, CSV), process them, prepare a report and present it.
- Problem investigation. We expect that you will find problems without a „definition.” You must digitize the issue, investigate it, propose solutions, and define metrics to measure solutions’ effectiveness.
- You’ll verify data and search for discrepancies in several sources.
- Automation of BI tasks. You’ll provide automation of BI tasks using airflow.
- Visualization and reporting. You’ll develop visualization and reports for the admin panel of our product (using Python).
- Exploring the product. We expect you to constantly interact with the product to find bottlenecks, study them using data, suggest options for improving the product and a verification mechanism.
- Studying the market. You’ll explore new mechanisms of interaction between the user and the interface.
- You will participate in the development of machine learning models and other business tools.
- The best mentor you can imagine.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities.
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate).
- Business trips.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development.
- Language courses.
- Sports activity.
- Extraordinary corporate events and team buildings.
- Best hardware for a comfortable job.
- 100% paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution.
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations).
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.).
We are Betby — an award-winning, one of the fastest-growing companies within the worldwide iGaming market with 100%+ year to year growth. We’ve developed fantastic sports betting software platform used by dozens of bookmakers around the Globe. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team consists of only people who have a passion for sports, technology, and Betby as a business.
Our offices are located in Latvia and Malta, with the possibility of long-term business trips and relocation. At the same time, we fully support remote work.