What will you do:
— Management of a team of programmers;
— Planning of priorities of tasks;
— Task progress monitoring for each developer
— Reporting of statuses project development and existing problems;
— Control of project compliance with requirements and terms.
What do we need:
• Technical background and awareness
• Experience at the PM position from 2 years
• Experience with Jira
• Knowledge of all stages of the development process
• Knowledge and experience with tools and techniques of Project management
• High level of English (written and spoken) — upper intermediate
• Learning ability and a high level of motivation for the development
• Experience in Project management with remote teams (outsource, freelance)
What do we offer:
— Competitive salary.
— 24 days of paid vacation, plus Ukrainian public holidays.
— Additionally: 3 days off per year.
— Opportunities for growth.
— Friendly young team.