BSG is — Global communication platform that makes enterprises loved by their customers.
Humanize customer communications using the relevant channels backed by advanced multi-layer analytics and smart filters. Messaging, Authentication, Verification tools with the highest security standards.
What will you do:
· Management and optimization of the main HR processes: recruiting, adaptation, training and development, talent pool, retention, motivation, corporate communication.
· Management of corporate culture and cross-functional communications in teams.
· Key HR metrics implementation and monitoring.
· Ensuring quality staffing.
· Corporate culture support (corporate culture & internal communication).
· Interaction with the CEO and other top management companies.
· Strategic and operational management advising to various levels of managers.
· Automation of HR processes.
· Organization of team-building events for company employees.
· Employer brand development.
· Conducting NPS employee surveys.
· Budgeting of staff costs.
· English — upper intermediate (written and spoken).
· Higher education — management, psychology, coaching — as an advantage.
· 2+ years experience as an HRD in IT company.
· Experience in full-cycle recruitment and/or headhunting and 5+ years of HR experience.
· Successful experience in managing a team of 5+ people.
· Experience in developing and implementing HR strategy.
· Possession of various tools to build effective processes.
· Structured thinking and the ability to make business decisions based on data.
· Experience in using ASANA, CRM, and Applicant Tracking systems to automate and ease the workload.
What do we offer:
• Competitive salary (base+bonus).
• 24 days of paid vacation, 10 days of sick leaves, plus Ukrainian public holidays.
• Financial support for professional education.
• Opportunities for growth.
• Friendly young team.
• Regular business training.