1+ year in QA:
* Functional testing of web applications;
* Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning);
* UI/UX Testing;
* Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
* Knowledge of useful testing tools for web applications: Emulators, browser extensions (Pixel Perfect) and others;
* Excellent knowledge of QA theory;
* Responsibility, exactingness, analytical skills, attention to detail;
* Knowledge of Jira + Confluence;
* English — pre-intermediate level (reading/writing/speaking).
— Experience in writing test documentation;
— Experience/knowledge in defect report creation/verification with bug-tracking systems;
— Ability and desire to fast learning and adapting to new technologies.
• Interact with Developers and QA team on test procedures and results;
• Produce test documentation, including bug reports and design test cases for sanity testing;
• Document results, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot and report defects and track them to resolution.