We are a team with a great culture and interesting projects that you can become a part of!)
We need a Cybersecurity Analyst who is ready to join our IT Security team.
Your area of responsibility will include:
- Implementation and administration of security tools in the “clouds” and “on the ground”;
- Development and implementation of metrics for compliance with IT product standards;
- Analysis of current protective equipment and development of measures to improve them;
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of systems security;
- Joint development and implementation of a cybersecurity strategy;
- Joint development of technical specifications for information systems, their secure configuration;
- Conducting investigations into information security incidents;
- Participation in projects for the development and implementation of solutions in terms of IT security / cybersecurity;
- Development of reports on the effectiveness and results of the direction.
Required knowledge and skills:
General understanding of the information security system, experience with information security:
- anti-virus systems
- Firewalls of a new generation (Fortigate, Paloalto, Checkpoint)
- Web Application Firewalls (Cloudflare, Akamai, Imperva)
- Security incident and event management systems (FortiSIEM, ArcSight, Splunk)
- Data loss prevention systems
- Experience working with public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) and their security systems, for example Microsoft 365 Security
- Experience with standards and recommendations ISO27000, NIST, CIS
- Knowledge of modern tactics and attack vectors and how to use them (OWASP TOP10, CVE, MITER ATT & CK, Cyber Kill Chain).
- Experience in administration and work with Linux / Windows servers and network equipment
- we are ready to fulfill all our agreements;
- we will contribute to the acquisition of a unique experience — in our team we have gathered highly qualified professionals, the presence of such a pool of competencies will give you the opportunity to get in touch with different areas;
- set interesting tasks that will help you hone your professional skills;
- stability and confidence — registration according to the Labor Code, we offer competitive wages;
- we have a flexible schedule, there is an option of working remotely 20% of the working hours;
- we will gladly accept you into our family team — we are friends, we help, support and learn from each other. This is how relationships are built in our team.