- 1+ years of commercial experience is a must;
- Backend/frontend manual testing;
- Understanding of JSON, experience with testing REST APIs;
- Well knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, release notes);
- English — Upper Intermediate or Advanced;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, staying focused on completing tasks.
Will be a plus:
- Agile software development practices;
- Experience with Fiddler, Charles, Postman, and similar tools;
- Mobile app testing;
- German language.
- Planning, testing, and maintaining software applications for the BENNING product range;
- Prioritize, plan, and manage the time of assigned tasks;
- Communicate efficiently with other team members;
- Escalate critical issues to higher levels when needed;
- Provide and maintain test documentation;
- Regular communication with stakeholders;
- Review requirements documents and active participation in the development process.
- Get part of an international development team in a global company;
- Possibility to learn and grow;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- 24 days paid vacation.
The “BENNING Power Electronics Ltd.” in Kyiv, Ukraine is an Affiliated Company to"BENNING Elektrotechnik und Elektronik GmbH & Co.KG", Bocholt, Germany, which is one of the leading world manufacturers of power supply equipment. The Company offers a whole range of services in the sphere of uninterrupted power supply: project engineering, manufacturing and delivery of the equipment, assembling and putting it into operation, consultations, and training of the personnel of the customer, and warranty service of the equipment.