2. Would be a plus if you know — Moq, Linq2Db, ActiveDirectory, NoSql, unit testing, Redis.
3. Desired skills — creative + analytical thinking, knowledge of microservices architecture, attention to detail, ability to work well in a team, ability to learn new skills
1. IT career advancement.
2. Company-funded professional education.
3. Interesting projects.
4. Official employment.
5. Competitive salary, with biannual salary review.
6. Convenient downtown office location.
7. Corporate events, Team building activities.
8. Lunches, tea/coffee, cookies and other perks.
— Developing web + API services.
— Working with DBMS.
— Writing tests.
— Developing innovative ASP.NET MVC/ .NET Core solutions.
— Testing + refactoring + optimization + improve existing code.
— Developing auxiliary services and tools.
— Taking part in developing and launching client solutions.
— Learning and working with new/related technologies.