Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belkins is looking for an experienced Video Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. You will play a critical role in creating a video marketing strategy and full-cycle managing the team.
As a Video Marketing Manager, you will be:
- Producing video content as a part of client acquisition channels;
- Creating and executing a comprehensive video marketing strategy;
- Managing E2E video content production (podcasts, courses, ads, testimonials, etc.) for YouTube and other platforms;
- Planning the content and execution;
- Effectively communicating complex video ideas through visually compelling means;
- Coordinating the promotion and distribution of video content across various channels;
- Collaborating closely with content writers, designers, video editors, and other internal stakeholders;
- Preparing briefs and setting tasks for seamless project execution;
- Managing and executing multiple projects concurrently;
- Handling content preparation and publishing (including descriptions, SEO optimization, etc.);
- Managing requests from company stakeholders;
- Conducting research and analyzing key metrics for continuous improvement.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in video marketing, video content creation, or a related field;
- Demonstrate an Upper Intermediate level or higher in English;
- Have B2B marketing experience, understand B2B best practices, video trends, and formats (preferably)
- Have a proficient level in the entire video production process, from conception to distribution;
- Worked capably with comprehending the needs of internal stakeholders and providing guidance on creative and marketing directions;
- Demonstrate competence in team and self-management;
- Are able to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving;
- Show attention to detail, adeptness in meeting deadlines, and prioritization skills.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.