We are looking for an ambitious Junior Content Strategist to join our Content team. You will be responsible for designing tailored email templates that truly resonate. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a strong work ethic, and an understanding of the B2B business model.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Content Strategist, you will:
- Craft new, tailored email templates that resonate with our B2B audiences and generate results;
- Refine and perfect email templates with your magic touch and writing talents, incorporating feedback from our clients, Sales Development Representatives, and Account Managers;
- Join forces with our talented Account Managers to understand the needs, objectives, tone, approach, and requirements of our customers, translating them into impactful email campaigns;
- Work with our passionate, talented team of marketing experts, problem-solvers, and innovators to enhance emails through adjustments, proofreading, feedback, and monitoring;
- Proofread original, compelling content for our websites, presentations, decks, social media, and more.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 1,5-2 years of experience in copywriting (ideally in a B2B sector);
- Have an Advanced or Fluent level of English (C1-C2) and Ukrainian;
- Are a wordsmith with exceptional writing, proofreading, and brand marketing skills (including tone, structure, grammar, spelling, and factual accuracy) — writing samples will be required;
- Have a keen awareness of brand identity and messaging;
- Are organized, have incredible time management skills, and can perform at crunch time;
- Can have your fingers in many pies — we lead multiple projects at once;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are a self-starter and problem-solver with a growth mindset, always looking for new ways to innovate and improve;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.