We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us grow our new unique B2B product, Frostbite.
Frostbite — the first intuitive and charge-free solution for streamlined cold outreach.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Ensure a continuous production cycle for our b2b product;
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
- Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI;
- Achieve product and market fit;
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to form an effective product positioning and messaging stylistics;
- Work closely with the team: CTO, PMM, designers, developers etc.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for;
- Deliver the top-notch product.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a proven track record of delivering impactful products;
- Have experience working with B2B Products Experience alongside experience in leading a team;
- Have experience working with email outreach tools;
- Have an Advanced level of English (C1);
- Have expertise in clearly communicating product decisions and delivering advanced problem-solving solutions. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive;
- Have deep experience working with customer insights, customer data, and market data to inform decisions;
- Don’t need direction; you’re self-driven;
- Are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.