Belkins is looking for a self-driven and responsible Lead Generation Specialist for the Marketing Team who will play a key role in driving business growth through effective leads research strategies. You will explore innovative ways to elevate Belkin’s business, uncovering fresh opportunities and connecting with new clients.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will be:
- Searching leads using Google, LinkedIn, Social Networks, and other sources;
- Working with Google Sheets, social networks, and multiple specialized tools (e.g. Apollo, Phantom Buster, etc.);
- Exploring new products and industries while working with clients from North America and Europe;
- Keeping up with set deadlines and providing reports on the work results weekly/monthly.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least an Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Have experience in the same position for at least 1 year;
- Have experience working with Google Sheets and/or Excel;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.