Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are seeking an Account Management Team Lead to pilot our hardworking, high-energy, fast-paced team. An account manager is a core member of the Belkins team responsible for the performance of every Belkins project. As a Team Lead you will run a senior team of 5 to 10 Account Managers, helping them to grow and develop new skills. You will be the one who designs and implements new processes both on a team and corporate level. This is a great opportunity for any professional who is looking to manage and cultivate growth among individuals!
As an Account Management Team Lead, you will be:
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 high-performing Account Managers who drive our growth by coordinating up to 70 projects and multiple teams;
- Plan budgets, activities, and set goals for Account Management team members who coordinate up to 15 projects delivered by Leads Researchers, SDRs, Copywriters, and Email Deliverability Specialists;
- Directly orchestrate the Account Management team and indirectly influence 200+ people that are managed by the AMs;
- Implement new strategies on how to improve the level of services provided for our customers from the US. We are trusted by CISCO, Berkeley, University of California, OutSystems, Cemetrex, Citcon, etc.;
- Work towards the monthly and quarterly team’s KPIs in accordance with our strategic metrics like Client Retention Rate, Churn Rate, Upsell/Cross-Sell Rate, and NPS/client happiness;
- Сommunicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and stakeholders;
- Maintain regular contact with customers of your team to ensure that their needs are being met and that they are satisfied with their service;
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives in order to achieve the goal of bringing $1.5M in revenue annually.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have Advanced English (C1-C2);
- 4+ years of experience in a managing position. You should have a proven track of records in team management and operations;
- You have been leading a Biz. Dev. team or Marketing Team and know how to build and scale a successful team.
- Excellent organizational skills, people development, and people management skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills in a group setting;
- Strong competence and willingness to grow your team and ensure their professional development;
- Excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting complex ideas to corporate decision-makers;
- You have strong experience in cold outreach working with the US market and deep knowledge of approaches and playbooks.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.