Folderly is looking for a Senior Product Designer who is willing to make a significant contribution to the design of the revolutionary B2B product.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Possess 5+ years of product design thinking experience;
- Have experience in Enterprise design, preferably SaaS in the B2B/B2C2B space;
- Have a structured approach to meet enterprise complexity while paying attention to details and maintaining a holistic overview;
- Are proactive, organized, and curious;
- Make well-reasoned design decisions that prioritize the best possible user experience;
- Have experience running collaborative workshops to communicate user needs and collaborate with both business and engineering teams;
- Have experience testing designs using qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Are experienced in simplifying complexity and transforming data into valuable information;
- Are able to meet tight deadlines;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Are fluent in English (B2+).
It will be a plus if you:
- Have basic coding experience (HTML/CSS);
- Have Email Deliverability, Outreach, and Email Marketing experience.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering best-in-class product, experience, and communication design;
- Creating user-centric design, that matches business goals, user needs, and metrics, within the product’s vision and strategy;
- Utilizing UX principles and design standards;
- Working with teams in operations, customer service, marketing, and sales to gather feedback, plan solutions, and contribute to their projects with design and communications;
- Measuring the success of your solutions with the team and iterating on them;
- Creating detailed design, that covers all edge cases, error messages, etc;
- Working closely with developers to ensure that designs are fully understood and correctly implemented;
- Performing design reviews during delivery and post-release to identify areas for improvement.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.