We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us grow our new unique B2B product, Charge by Belkins.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Charge for Outlook is a browser extension for Chrome and Edge that adds email marketing functions on top of the original Outlook Web interface. With Charge, users can effortlessly upload mailing lists and send thousands of emails in one go!
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Ensure a continuous production cycle for our new b2b product;
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
- Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI;
- Achieve product and market fit;
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to form an effective product positioning and messaging stylistics;
- Work closely with the team: CTO, designers, developers etc.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for;
- Deliver the top-notch product.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a proven track record of delivering impactful products;
- Have experience working with B2B Products Experience alongside experience in leading a team;
- Have a strong background in product marketing;
- Have experience working with browser extensions;
- Have an Advanced level of English (C1);
- Have expertise in clearly communicating product decisions and delivering advanced problem-solving solutions. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive;
- Have deep experience working with customer insights, customer data, and market data to inform decisions;
- Are experienced in Microsoft Office365, Exchange, and Outlook (as a plus);
- Don’t need direction; you’re self-driven;
- Are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.