Belkins is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for content distribution and help our Marketing Team to execute marketing strategy by promoting different content types across various channels.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Execute marketing strategy by distributing and promoting different content types, including videos (short, long) and/or reports, blog posts, and webinars across various channels to enable the best engagement across platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, GrowthHacking, Medium, Reddit, Issuu and others;
- Monitor trends in video/content promotion and appropriately apply them to achieve better video performance;
- Participate in ideation, creation, and documentation for video and other content types;
- Analyze delivery metrics and identify any issues or opportunities;
- Work closely with other departments to align with general strategic marketing goals.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 2+year of experience in digital marketing or brand, content marketing/content marketing distribution, marketing & advertising etc;
- Have an experience in IT, and Marketing space ( B2B Tech experience is a huge plus);
- Have B2-C1 English level;
- Have video marketing experience (as an advantage);
- Are able to manage cross-platform marketing campaigns;
- Have a strong understanding of basic digital marketing metrics;
- Are easy to learn and leverage new technologies like ChatGPT, tools, platforms and CRMs.
- Are self-motivated to learn, manage priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Have solid self-organizational skills, are attentive to details and workflow processes;
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.