Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are seeking a talented individual to join our recruitment team as a Talent Sourcer. If you are eager to break into the field of recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are particularly interested in candidates with little to no experience, as we believe in providing opportunities for professional development and growth. At Belkins, we value a candidate’s drive, passion, and potential for growth just as much as experience. So, if you are ready to learn, grow and make a difference in the world of Recruitment, we encourage you to apply.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Search for candidates (IT, digital marketing, and non-tech positions), build and maintain a pipeline of candidates;
- Assist a Recruiter during the full cycle of the recruitment process;
- Perform pre-screening to analyze candidates’ abilities;
- Post vacancies on various job boards;
- Actively communicate with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities, and for achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have passion for recruitment and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Are able to manage working time efficiently and keep high-quality database records;
- Possess good communication skills and willingness to learn fast;
- Have an Advanced level of English and be a native Ukrainian speaker, another European language will be a plus;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.