Currently, Belkins is looking for an IT Lawyer. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their career to the next level!
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an IT Lawyer, you will:
- Provide efficient legal support for the everyday company’s operational activity;
- Work on ongoing operational contracts (clients/vendors), e.g. lease, supply, services, etc;
- Make legal research of legislation of various jurisdictions (UA, EU, USA), make a constant monitoring of changes in legislation applicable to the company;
- Provide advice on handling legal matters, drafting and reviewing contracts in various jurisdictions (US, Ukraine, Poland);
- Negotiate contracts with clients and assist with solving complex disputes;
- Advise on tax, labor, corporate, IP laws, and GDPR compliance.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in IT or related industries (marketing, advertising, corporate);
- Have fluent Legal English (drafting and negotiating with clients);
- Have an understanding of IP licensing procedures;
- Have strong legal research skills;
- Have knowledge or experience with the US and EU data protection law (will be an advantage);
- Are a graduate of a top-ranking Ukrainian law school (KNU, NaUKMA, Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University preferred);
- Have a foreign LLM degree (will be a plus);
- Have knowledge or experience with Polish law (will be a plus).
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.