Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belkins Group is looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Analyst with knowledge of web analytics and strong commercial background to analyze advertising costs, research customer behavior, and explore market trends and opportunities to help us grow.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis;
- Measure with data from each and every client acquisition channel;
- Accurately analyze sales funnels and customer intent;
- Report to Analytics Manager and C-level Management on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, social media engagement, and/or other marketing and sales-related data;
- Perform some of the tasks (but not only): tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior, and exploring market trends and opportunities to measure the marketing expenses and ROI;
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of client acquisition campaigns;
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data while providing your recommendations for improvements;
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- More than 3 years of commercial experience in a Marketing Analyst role (preferably B2B, SaaS, Marketing & Advertising industry);
- Expertise in Google Analytics (preferably GA4), Google Tag Manager, SEM campaign strategies, and SEO practices as well as PPC campaigns;
- Experience in setting up User Attribution is a MUST;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attentiveness, knowing how to work with deadlines and priorities;
- Time management skills and ability to set up your work schedule and manage yourself;
- The ability to work both in a team and independently.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.