Folderly is looking for a highly professional Senior Product Designer / System Designer experienced in scaling design to achieve significant results and to carry on with a dynamic developing product. We are building out its first rounded design system.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
At Folderly, as a Senior Product Designer / System Designer, you will:
- Plan a complex system design and its numerous components;
- Help to define and create core design components;
- Work directly with the Product Team to understand their needs, get feedback and build or iterate on components;
- Effectively communicate design decisions based on user research, content strategy, accessibility, and design;
- Define and implement design standards, practices, and aesthetics of design solutions;
- Develop and maintain the most effective system design solutions used across the product, utilizing systems thinking and best practices
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of five years of UI and product design experience, in particular creating design systems for complex product eco-systems;
- Are logical, analytical, and experienced in design thinking and lean UX;
- Possess best practices and have solid experience in creating and managing design systems;
- Are able to meet tight deadlines;
- Are at the forefront of advanced concepts on design systems, their application, and execution;
- Contribute to promoting the idea that the design system isn’t a matter of storage of what’s been built but is a fundamental tool in creating the next thing;
- Track emerging trends in interactive technology, content, and design.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.