Belkins is currently looking for a skilled, creative, and ambitious Graphic Designer to help us bring our corporate design to a new level!
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
At Belkins, as a Senior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create social media banners for the company and external projects/clients;
- Create presentations for internal and external use;
- Create posts for social networks with a new fresh style or according to the brand book;
- Make a promo for webinars, youtube, podcasts, etc.
- Fill in the graphic elements/pictures of the website;
- Design Youtube thumbnails for Belkins and other projects;
- Work on a daily basis with team members, especially with UI/UX designers to cover all graphic work if needed for a website.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Work in Figma, and Adobe (AE is a Big plus);
- Are attentive, know how to work with deadlines and priorities;
- Set up your work schedule and are able to manage yourself;
- Know how to work in a team and independently;
- Want to develop, learn new things and create cool products together with the team;
- Learn new information quickly, do things on a given topic, and also know how to offer options and new solutions;
- Have a strong Intermediate level of English and higher;
- Can analyze and make the research for the given topic and suggest the best options for the projects.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.