Belkins Group is looking for an experienced, creative, proactive, and result-driven Lead Generation Specialist. You will be a part of our new Client Retention Department. The main task is to work on improving the Research strategy, developing the ICP, and dealing with challenges while obtaining the goal to save the projects from churn.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will be:
- Analyzing the Research strategy on the projects and providing recommendations on how to improve it in written and verbal form;
- Working with Retention Team to save projects/clients who are on the brink of churn on a monthly basis;
- Exploring new products, industries, and research strategies for clients from North America and Europe;
- Keeping up with set deadlines and providing feedback on the work results;
- Taking an active part in brainstorming new sales tactics and techniques.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least a year of experience in Lead Generation;
- Have experience working with Google Sheets, Excel, social networks, and multiple specialized tools. (e.g, Appollo, PhantomBuster, etc);
- Have at least an Upper Intermediate English level;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people on the team;
- Have a sales and results-oriented mindset, and are a persistent and proactive person.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.