Folderly is currently looking for a result-oriented, communicative and ambitious Business Development Representative to help us drive the growth of the client base together with the Sales Team.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
At Folderly, as a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Building a go-to-market strategy for Folderly business development by utilizing the best outbound marketing practices;
- Developing B2B messages for outreach;
- Operating a mailbox (or multiple mailboxes), sales tools, G-Suite services, CRM system (HubSpot), Notion, Slack, and Chrome extensions.
- Developing relationships with prospects based on solution-selling techniques;
- Enriching potential opportunities through internet research, social media monitoring, events monitoring, and any other sources necessary to achieve your goals;
- Booking and handling initial calls, building strong relationships with prospects for further collaborations;
- Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Working in terms of dedicated KPI for each month and quarter;
- Forecasting and suggesting new ways or industries for business approach;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Communicating with the Leads Research Team, BDRs, and the Sales Team.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have an Advanced level of English. Both writing and speaking (C1-C2 required);
- Have been working in a client-facing role for 2+ years;
- Worked previously with EU and US clients;
- Are experienced with client management for products and in the tech community;
- Are strategic and analytical thinker acquired with product cycle;
- Are team-player, self-driven for results, self-motivated, inspired by great tools and people;
- Are open-minded with sharing your creative ideas for new approaches to prospects;
- Have solid self-organizational skills, attentive to details and workflow processes;
- Are inspired by new information, workshops, tech-learning and upgrading your professional soft skills;
- Have proven records (or references from your previous workplace) of your achieved goals in a dynamic team;
- Are a dedicated problem solver and always complete a task if you are responsible for it;
- Never hesitate to ask questions and upgrade your skill set.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.