Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Sales Executive, you will manage a full communication cycle within the company’s client acquisition division. You will rely on inside sales support and B2B BDRs as you develop and implement outreach strategies, identify new markets, pitch decision-makers, and close new business. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!
As a Sales Executive, you will be:
- Conducting demo calls with qualified prospects that were scheduled via outbound and inbound channels;
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales;
- Working towards monthly and quarterly sales and revenue targets as set by the Head of Sales;
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM;
- Following up with past customers and cross-selling products;
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team;
- Following up on leads generated by other departments;
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a B2B sales role;
- Have an Advanced (C2) English level;
- Have experience in selling to the US/Europe market;
- Are a self-motivated and organized individual;
- Have a track record of achieving KPIs and targets;
- Are outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
- Have strong verbal and written communication abilities;
- Exhibit excellent time management skills and superior attention to detail;
- Can be a team player in the sales team.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.