Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to improve our HR operational processes at Folderly. We are looking for a professional with extensive experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment, who is able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams, CTO, Product Owner, and Product Managers and implement HR processes across different departments.
As a Senior HR Manager, you will:
- Create, update and develop HR strategy as per the business objectives and needs of Folderly;
- Implement HR processes, and collaborate with managers and teams to effectively achieve Folderly goals;
- Take ownership of employee life cycle: onboarding, performance management, learning & development, engagement & retention, offboarding;
- Work with analytics and key HR metrics for continuous process improvement;
- Navigate and resolve employee relations issues, providing advanced solutions on potential turnover risks, and creating long-term cooperation with teams;
- Collaborate with the CTO, Tech Leads, Product Managers, and other teammates to develop and implement new effective procedures and policies;
- Consult employees regarding HR policies, procedures and processes.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of proven experience in HRM in an IT product company or start-up;
- Have successful cases in implementing HR projects and initiatives;
- Have expertise in building HR Operations processes from scratch;
- Have an advanced level of English and Ukrainian;
- Are confident in using Google Workspace tools and HR system (we use HiBob for HR and Lever for Recruitment);
- Are business- and result-oriented;
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and a sense of ownership;
- Have a problem-solving attitude;
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in the Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.