Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to Vladislav Podolyako, CEO and Founder at Belkins and Folderly, serial Entrepreneur and Investor. Vlad has 5+ years of experience in building service companies and bootstrapping SaaS startups. The most exciting part has been their bootstrapping and creating a world-class company and tech-savvy products. Entrepreneurship is truly a passion for Vlad. He started his journey as a Data Researcher to Founder & CEO. Now he works with different projects and a variety of industries. Constantly thriving for growth.
Since 2017 Belkins Group has grown up from scratch to 250 employees, we constantly develop and strive to the top on the way to becoming a worldwide leader in Marketing-tech and Sales-tech fields. We continue growing our team and supporting our people worldwide, as well as supporting the Ukrainian army in the protection of our freedom.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Provide high-level support to the CEO on administrative tasks, calendar management, and reporting;
- Manage all important written communications, including preparing data in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, and other corporate systems;
- Participate in various meetings, preparing notes and summarizing information for different departments;
- Collaborate with different departments and teams to collect top management reports and other important documentation;
- Manage business trips for the CEO and managers;
- Manage communications with coworking in Warsaw to keep passes up to date, and meet guests;
- Manage all external correspondence and meetings;
- Participate in organizing internal events in Warsaw, including Monthly Camp (company-wide offline/online meeting);
- Analyze tech and business news and prepare daily briefs to summarize information and provide insightful details and innovative ideas.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Advanced level of English and Ukrainian, and another European language will be a plus;
- Bachelor`s degree in Business fields such as Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail;
- Time-management skills, organization skills, ability to multitask;
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills, ability to interact successfully with people of all levels internally and externally;
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt fast while remaining flexible;
- An extra level of responsibility and ability to handle sensitive information;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace, Powerpoint, DocuSign, and other software.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, hybrid work from Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.