We are looking for a talented Senior Content Writer to join our Marketing Team. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a profound understanding of in-depth research, and long-form content.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Senior Content Writer, you will:
- Be a part of the content marketing team responsible for creating and deploying Belkins content strategy;
- Work on long-form content pieces such as white papers, reports, e-books, and case studies that include own research, interviews with delivery team or clients, knowledge of the product and industry;
- Meet the milestones if needed assemble and manage a team of writers/freelancers, and be responsible for QA, their workload and output;
- Collaborate with our SEO experts on optimizing the content to maximize its search results;
- Collaborate with marketing analytics to analyze the performance of your content and work on improvements.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have scientific research or investigative journalism background;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in content creation of white papers, e-books, and reports and can provide a sample of work;
- Have experience conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content;
- Have a native-like English (С2);
- Are able to work with and process big amounts of information;
- Have an extensive experience in the marketing/IT industry is a plus.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Co-authorship of the materials you create;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.