Currently, Belkins Group is looking for an SDR Assistant to help the SDR department conduct day-to-day monitoring, and check-ups according to internal rules.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an SDR Assistant, you will:
- Help the SDR department conduct day-to-day monitoring, and check-ups according to the internal set of best practices and project management rules;
- Assist with some administrative support functions;
- Analyze operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Manager;
- Managing records of SDR policies and procedures;
- Creating spreadsheets, and databases.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have completed education and looking for a starting job position (full-time) in Administrative / Sales / Management / Business Development;
- Have great attention to details;
- Can work for a long time with monotonous tasks;
- Strive to organize processes;
- Have Intermediate/Upper Intermediate English — will be able to detect mistakes and suggest corrections.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule, remote working mode;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.