Currently, Belkins🧡 is looking for a fantastic addition to our Design team — a skilled specialist keen on growth to help bring our design to a new level.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Senior Motion Designer & Video Editor, you will:
- Make motion design and video editing for Belkins Youtube channel (podcasts, interviews, educational videos, Youtube Shorts);
- Create animated presentations for Belkins online webinars;
- Animate website elements and illustrations;
- Create video ads (video editing and post effects);
- Animate banners and GIFs for socials(LinkedIn, FB, etc).
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Know how to move keys in AE to make smooth animations, how to pleasingly place elements in the scene, and create a captivating video;
- Have experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, Audition, and OBS Studios;
- Are attentive to details, know how to work with deadlines and priorities;
- Able to work within a team and independently;
- Willing to grow personally and professionally, ready to learn new things and create outstanding products together with the team;
- Have video shooting skills (you know how to use the camera, understand the basic principles of lighting and composition in the frame) — will be a big plus.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule, remote working mode;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.