Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, Belkins is looking for a Business Analyst to join our awesome team!
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Transform business needs and goals into clearly defined requirements (KPIs) for key stakeholders and revenue-generating departments;
- Set up a process to measure, track and report on all KPIs defined;
- Analyze finding and provide observations, patterns, and recommendations to help to improve KPIs;
- Outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams;
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops;
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues concerning KPIs and overall data tracked;
- Research, analysis, definition, and develop documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary system diagrams, detailed breakdown of functional and non-functional requirements, user stories/ use cases, process flows, data flows, report mock-ups; etc
- Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across products where possible;
- Plan and coordinate the MVP development for hypothesis testings for Belkins Services;
- Hypothesis generation to create, scale and optimize business growth levers across a wide product range;
- Test results analysis and business plan creation for further MVP rollout;
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the team to easily and efficiently create estimates for the work. And afterward, the support team built the FAQ database on that.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-3 years of BA professional experience in sales & marketing, management consulting, or product IT;
- Strong analytical and business modeling skills, understanding of statistical and valuation concepts;
- Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Excellent research skills; demonstrated intellectual curiosity, ability to deep dive into complex topics and generate actionable insight;
- High flexibility to adapt to changing stakeholders’ requirements but at the same time ability to structure, control and prioritize the process;
- Energetic, cooperative, and hands-on attitude, desire, and ability to get things done;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels in an organization;
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and through extracurricular activities;
- Profound interest in digital business and problem-solving in a wide array of topics; Motivated by research, investigations, and learnings;
- Advanced level English knowledge;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least Jira, Confluence).
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, create opportunities, and achieve ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule, remote working mode;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.