The Email Marketing Manager’s mission is to accelerate our email channel’s growth cost-effectively and agilely. You will be responsible for driving business growth through data-driven campaigns and experimentation for Belkins Agency.
Consequently, it is your responsibility to build a pipeline for growth with the ultimate goal of generating new business opportunities.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for strategizing and executing email campaigns from awareness to traffic, conversion, and retention to drive sustained business growth;
- Responsible for maintaining Hubspot. This includes setting up campaigns, building workflows, and working with the marketing & sales team on any initiatives;
- Develop and implement the email strategy, track email performance and manage the database;
- A/B Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities;
- Provide regular reporting on campaigns, progress towards key milestones, and effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets;
- Manage email marketing calendar;
- Work with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices;
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics;
- Constantly look for ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- A minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role or equivalent experience;
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English and above;
- Experience in Hubspot, Marketo or similar;
- Experience with B2B Email Marketing;
- Data-driven and insightful; recognize patterns and can translate those into action-oriented recommendations;
- Experience running A/B testing and organizing email lists;
- Proven track record for developing and executing successful online marketing programs;
- Attention to detail and quality is critical, along with the ability to problem solve.
It will be a plus:
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs
- Strong time-management and self-organization skills
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, and presentation
- Programming skills: HTML, CSS or Dreamweaver
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule, remote working mode;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.