Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to help us grow our own, unique product — Folderly. It is a web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their sales career to the next level. You’ll be working in our exciting Kyiv office along with our Product Team, Sales Executives, and Engineers, as well company stakeholders.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Support existing and prospective clients by providing them timely and accurate information;
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot various issues and provide timely and effective solutions;
- Be a liaison between our clients and our tech team;
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients;
- Help our clients transfer from their initial trial period to paying clients;
- Use a proactive approach to client feedback and following up on their success.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Are experienced in working as a Customer Support Manager, Customer Success manager, or at a similar client-facing role;
- Are experienced in working with B2B clients;
- Have an Advanced level of English;
- Are experienced in using sales tools, G-suite services, Intercom, Hubspot, Stripe, outreach tools;
- Are able to work remotely both independently and within a team;
- Are a self-driven, positive, proactive and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (base salary+bonuses);
- Flexible work schedule (start from 12-1 pm);
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center.