We are currently seeking a highly-motivated Sales Support Specialist to help our Senior Sales Execs nurture their pipelines and grow our customer base. You’ll be working along with our Head of Sales and VP of Sales. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will manage the sales pipeline in our CRM (Hubspot) and assist with regular follow ups. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to learn best sales communication practices and continue his/her career in sales!
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will:
- Clean up a sales pipeline to ensure a constant follow up process;
- Work on due tasks assigned to Sales Executives;
- Enter all required data for sales execs onto the company CRM (Hubspot);
- Provide assistance to senior SEs with their sales related tasks, ICP requests, paperwork;
- Monitor sales pipeline to make sure all deals are on the relevant stages and have determined next steps;
- Run custom outreach campaigns to schedule sales calls for senior SEs;
- Manage SE’s LinkedIn profiles to grow their audience and engage with potentials clients for Belkins.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales or business development;
- Have an advanced level of English (C1-C2);
- Are self-motivated and organized individual;
- Have experience in working as BDR or Sales Exec. in IT;
- Are outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
- Have excellent time management and superior attention to detail;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.