We are looking for a talented SEO Copywriter to join our new product — Wordstir agency. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a strong work ethic, and an in-depth understanding of SEO Copywriting.
Product Description: Wordstir agency is the first to provide objective-based tailored email cadences for B2B in order to achieve each company’s higher outbound sales targets. We provide email cadences that result in higher open rates, reply rates, CTR, and, ultimately, ROI.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a SEO Copywriter, you will:
- Be a part of the core team of the new unique product;
- Create engaging and valuable B2B marketing content (blogs, sales articles, and so on);
- Be a trendsetter in this industry by creating content around B2B emails;
- Create a content plan with the goal of increasing engagement and reach;
- Contribute to the product development, its strategy, and key performance indicators;
- Cooperate closely with the SEO department to meet the expectations of each technical task;
- Collaborate with marketers and designers to create high-quality B2B content;
- Manage freelancers and create your own team of copywriters.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2 years of experience in copywriting and writing website copy;
- Have an advanced level of English (C1-C2);
- Have a Degree in Philology;
- Understand SEO copywriting principles;
- Have a solid portfolio with great articles;
- Have experience in the Sales & Marketing industry;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.