Folderly is currently looking for a product-minded Full-Stack Team Lead to help us drive the technical part of the product and lead the developers’ team.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have experience with:
- 3+ years of overall commercial experience in software development (Middle/Senior Level);
- Leadership or mentorship experience is a must;
- Typescript, Vue 3, Nest, MongoDB, Jest;
- Understanding and experience in microservice architecture development;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Strong experience with GitHub Actions or Circle CI
- Experience in conducting code reviews, and mentoring;
- Ability to plan work of the team properly (decompose and prioritize tasks);
- Hiring, training, and building a strong team;
- The ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking;
- Product(business)-oriented mindset;
- Effectively time management — for setting real deadlines for solving problems.
- Communicate effectively with Product Manager and Leads from other departments to solve problems and implement solutions;
- Choose and implement development approaches based on the project needs;
- Evaluate tasks, plan sprints, distributes the workload among developers;
- Monitor the timing and quality of the tasks of the team;
- Perform code reviews; — Participate in pair programming;
- Maintain team engagement and retention;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within your team.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- 20 paid vacation, unlimited days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).