Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Email Deliverability Specialist to improve top-notch email deliverability services in Belkins agency. You will resolve various email deliverability issues our business might face along the way. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their career to the next level.
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an Email Deliverability Specialist, you will:
- Manage and resolve various email deliverability issues;
- Ensure uninterrupted email distribution on projects;
- Communicate with our colleagues to address their problems/issues/questions;
- Analyze deliverability cases to provide our business with the best solutions;
- Assist with mailbox warm-ups, DNS settings optimization, and bounce logs;
- Monitor our own mailboxes, to make sure that they are “healthy”.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have experience working on an email provider support position or a similar role (will be a plus);
- Have experience resolving and understanding various email deliverability issues;
- Have experience working with various anti-spam technologies;
- Have a good written and spoken English (at least strong Intermediate);
- Are a stress-resistant and avid multitasker;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (very competitive compensation);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work according to the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games)