Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Marketing and Development teams to improve the performance of Belkins website and deliver innovative ideas on new features for attracting new clients.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Deliver a product that reflects a uniquely Belkins perspective on how to achieve it;
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize it so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
- Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI;
- Work with Value and Story points methodology;
- Achieve product and market fit;
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to form an effective product positioning and messaging stylistics;
- Work closely with the team, CTO, and SEO Department;
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for; deliver the top-notch product;
- Be responsible for the product’s voice and tone;
- Perform user session analysis and conduct A/B testing;
- Analyze leads and work on their quality;
- Create new landing pages.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, and for creating opportunities, and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a proven track record of delivering impactful products;
- Have at least 1+ year with B2B Product Experience alongside experience in leading a team;
- Have native-like English (both spoken and written) — (C1-C2);
- Have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions with the designers and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces;
- Can clearly communicate product decisions and have your own strong opinion. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive;
- Have deep experience working with customer insights, customer data, and market data to inform decisions;
- Don’t need direction; you’re self-driven;
- Are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company, corporate lunch catering;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.