We are looking for a Middle Recruiter to assist us with our hiring and head-hunting processes as well as improve our internal recruitment process. You will be responsible not just for screening and interviewing candidates, but for making sure Belkins is successful! We are looking for a creative and critical thinker, who can recognize and resolve various issues, as well as implement new strategies, ideas, and tools to build a well-aligned recruiting process.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Middle Recruiter, you will:
- Manage a full-cycle recruitment process in a professional and friendly manner;
- Assess and pre-screen candidates to build a strong talent pool;
- Directly search and headhunt qualified candidates (non-tech positions);
- Conduct interviews with candidates, create strong pipelines;
- Maintain recruiting database; work on improving metrics for having accurate and clear data, and efficiency of the processes;
- Collaborate closely and openly with hiring managers to improve the hiring process and create relevant JD;
- Provide timely and accurate feedback for the candidates;
- Suggest and contribute to necessary changes in recruiting processes.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities, and for achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Have an Advanced level of English and fluent Ukrainian;
- Are familiar with different Application Tracking Systems;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.