Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with the range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Folderly🦊 is our web application that helps to resolve various email deliverability issues our clients might face along the way. Our product team contributes to accelerating sales and skyrocketing clients’ revenue by delivering top-notch email deliverability services.
Working at Belkins and Folderly means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years of practical UX/UI or product design experience in complex projects;
- Expertise in: Figma / Adobe XD / Sketch etc.;
- You have an experience in wireframing, prototyping and interactive prototyping;
- You understand the limitations of web development (at least basic);
- You are interested in work with b2b product;
- You are a team player, ready to communicate with designers, managers, and developers;
- You focus on both UX and UI;
- You are able to best solutions going through several;
- You easily let go of ineffective solutions;
- You are able to clearly and patiently explain your work, defend your decisions, and use constructive criticism to help improve your work;
- You have a passion for good UX Copywriting;
- You have a passion for understanding business goals and user needs;
- You care about analysis and problem solving, and you are making decisions based on analytics, ab tests;
- You are interested in the latest in UX, UI and product design, stay up to date on new tools and trends.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Identify design problems and revise with elegant solutions;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- Work with Designers, Product Owners, Frontend, Backend;
- Share experiences and be ready to learn new.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- 20 business days of paid vacation, unlimited days off and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games);
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center.