We are looking for a talented Copywriter to join our Content team. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a strong work ethic, and an in-depth understanding of the B2B business model.
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Craft new, tailored email templates that resonate with our B2B audiences and generate results;
- Refine and perfect email templates with your magic touch and writing talents, incorporating feedback from our clients, Sales Development Representatives, and Account Managers;
- Join forces with our talented Account Managers to understand the needs, objectives, tone, approach, and requirements of our customers, translating them into impactful email campaigns;
- Work with our passionate, talented team of marketing experts, problem-solvers, and innovators to enhance emails through adjustments, proofreading, feedback, and monitoring;
- Create or proofread original, compelling content for our websites, presentations, decks, social media, and more.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2 years of experience in copywriting (ideally in a B2B sector);
- Have a Fluent or Native level of English (C2) and Ukrainian;
- Are a wordsmith with exceptional writing, proofreading, and brand marketing skills (including tone, structure, grammar, spelling, and factual accuracy) — writing samples will be required;
- Have a keen awareness of brand identity and messaging;
- Are organized, have incredible time management skills, and can perform at crunch time;
- Are organized and meticulous, have incredible time management skills and the stamina to work under deadlines — we lead multiple projects at once;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are a self-starter and problem-solver with a growth mindset, always looking for new ways to innovate and improve;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Corporate psychologist;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.