Belkins is excited to find a new Account Manager who knows the ins and outs of Digital Marketing, especially Paid Ads on platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. You’ll work closely with our clients on many different digital marketing projects. This job is a fantastic chance for anyone looking to step up in their career!
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an Account Manager focused on Digital Marketing, you’ll get to:
- Kick off new projects and keep the good work going with our B2B clients in the United States and Europe.
- Be the go-to person for our clients every day, helping them with things like starting contracts, delivering what’s promised, reporting on progress, and sorting out invoices.
- Create and start digital marketing plans, from paid ads and website work to social media posts, cold emails, and reaching out on LinkedIn. You’ll join forces with our team of Project Managers, SDRs, Lead Researchers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and SEO Specialists to make awesome marketing strategies.
- Keep things running smoothly behind the scenes, making sure tasks are clear, deliverables are on track, quality is top-notch, and reports are sent out.
- Aim to hit our monthly and quarterly goals, which help us measure how well we’re keeping clients, growing accounts, and making our clients happy.
You’ll really shine in this role if you have:
- Strong English skills (C1-C2) and Fluent Ukrainian;
- Good knowledge of the main digital marketing channels, key metrics, and tools;
- Solid experience in digital marketing, email marketing, PR, content marketing, or B2B sales;
- Ideally, at least 2+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing agency as an Account Manager, Customer Success, or Client-facing Project Manager, especially if you’ve worked with USA and EU markets;
- Great at presenting ideas, even complex ones, in a way that’s easy to understand;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships in a team;
- The drive and willingness to build and keep long-term relationships with our clients;
- Some management experience would be a plus.
This job is a great opportunity to blend your digital marketing skills with client management in a friendly and supportive team at Belkins. We’re excited to see what you can bring to our team!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
- Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities.