We are looking for an Account Manager, you will be creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. This is a great opportunity to develop your career while working with B2B clients in the United States and Europe.
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an Account Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for ongoing engagements with B2B clients in the United States and Europe;
- Acting as the main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for any client engagement-related matters (contract launch, deliverables, reporting, invoices and etc.)
- Developing and launching B2B outreach marketing campaigns / Content / SEO initiatives (basically any marketing related initiatives) together with the team of SDRs, Lead Researchers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and SEO Specialists;
- Managing internal processes to ensure smooth client delivery (task creation, monitoring of deliverables, QA, reporting);
- Working towards monthly and quarterly KPIs in accordance with our strategic metrics like Client Retention Rate, Churn Rate, Upsell/Cross-Sell Rate, and NPS/client happiness.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- Advanced English (C1-C2);
- B2B experience in a client-facing position, with exposure to foreign markets;
- It is preferable that you have previous experience in our industry or any related sector: digital marketing, email marketing, PR, content marketing, or B2B sales;
- Excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting complex ideas to corporate decision-makers;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills in a group setting;
- The competence and willingness to establish and maintain long-term relationships with our clients; — Management experience would be advantageous.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (very competitive compensation);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view from the 20th floor of an A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team building activities and corporate parties (including massive collection of table games).