Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Financial Analyst, you will be doing:
- Building up the financial models for new projects and business (SAAS, IT, marketing);
- Financial planning and forecasting, rolling budget;
- Implementation of internal budgeting control;
- Preparation of consolidated financial (BS, P&L, CF) and management reports with assessments;
- Participation in reporting automation.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- 1+ years of work experience on a similar role;
- Advanced Excel user, PowerPoint. Power BI will be plus;
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, good team player.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view on the 20th floor of A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.
Check our video!