Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an HR Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate onboarding process, help with adaptation, support with offboarding;
- Conduct first sync up meetings;
- Participate in HR projects and activities;
- Keep and update employee’s records in BambooHR;
- Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees;
- Assist in the creation of HR procedures, and company policies;
- Manage employee communications, participate in the resolution of problems and conflicts;
- Provide quarterly salary review.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience within similar responsibilities;
- Have a Strong Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Experience of conducting one-to-one meetings, solving work problems of employees;
- Have a knack for building long-term relationships with employees and teams in general;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people across the teams;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an impressive view on the 20th floor of A-class business center;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.
This position is not exactly what you are looking for? Check out our other openings or give our HR team a try to suggest you a unique job option!