Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a System Administrator, you will be:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks;
- Helpdesk. Support users with their issues/problems/questions;
- Ensuring security through access controls (e.g. LastPass), backups, and firewalls;
- Maintaining stable internet supply in the office;
- Building an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies;
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure;
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues;
- Taking care of our laptops, getting them ready for a new user.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities, and for achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 1 year of relevant practical experience;
- Have a good understanding of computer networks, clouds, security solutions, and processes
- Possess excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network-related issues in the shortest possible time;
- Have strong administrative skills in OS (Windows and macOS), docker and cloud environments administration including an understanding of and experience in security aspects
- Understand common security risks for IT infrastructure and its components
- Are able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Proactive, result-oriented personality
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office with an amazing view on the 20th floor of A-class business center. Location: Klovska metro station.