Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Building a go-to-market strategy for Belkins business development by utilizing the best outbound marketing practices;
- Developing B2B messages for outreach;
- Operating a mailbox (or multiple mailboxes), sales tools, G-Suite services, CRM system (HubSpot), and Chrome extensions.
- Developing relationships with prospects based on solution-selling techniques;
- Enriching potential opportunities through internet research, social media monitoring, events monitoring, and any other sources necessary to achieve your goals;
- Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, create opportunities, and achieve ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- You converse and write in English with ease (C1-C2 required);
- You have been working in a client-facing role for 1-2 years and are willing to explore this direction further;
- You worked previously with EU or US clients;
- You are a dedicated problem solver and always complete a task if you are responsible for it;
- You never hesitate to ask questions and upgrade your skillset;
- You want to join a dynamic, easygoing team that is both fun to work with and great for hanging out together
- Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B services space;
- Interested in working with many unique companies and their research and sales requirements;
- A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
- Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve, and the opportunities you create;
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We care for our team; therefore, we provide:
- Competitive compensation (very competitive compensation);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games);
- Cozy and pet-friendly office in the city center with an amazing view on the 20th floor of A-class business center. Location: Klovska metro station.