Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
- When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
- You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As a PPC Specialist you will:
- Work simultaneously on different PPC campaigns;
- Be responsible for ad creation and ad segmentation (copywriting and giving tasks for designers),
- Be responsible for the budget management and its optimization;
- Conduct keyword searches;
- Make data-driven decisions and learn various traffic sources.
Here, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Are experienced in working as a PPC Specialist on the US market (preferably with SaaS products), or in a similar role;
- Have experience with Facebook Ads Manager & FB Pixel, Linkedin ads, Youtube ads, and Bing Ads;
- Are an advanced user of Google Adwords (searching and displaying campaigns), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager;
- Are experienced in creating and managing retargeting campaigns;
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation (very competitive compensation);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Comfortable and pet-friendly office in Kyiv, near Olympiyska station (LIFT99);
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).