• Experience working as a Graphic Designer and as an Illustrator;
• Experience drawing using a graphics tablet( or/and iPad) in raster and vector graphics;
• Great composition, color and font knowledge, as well as the ability to combine them;
• Experience working with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects( is a plus), Keynotes, Readymag (is a plus);
• At least upper-intermediate English.
• Flexible working schedule — you work when and where you can, as long as you deliver your work on time;
• Fully paid sickness leave;
• Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays are off;
• Comfortable office near Olimpiyska metro station (5 minutes walk);
• Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki.
• Drawing illustrations for a blog in the format that is best suited for the product;
• Working with social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc, including: add banners, infographics, as well as other things for various platforms (covers, gifs, etc.);
• Creating all advertising promotions for webinars, podcasts, youtube etc;
• Creating presentations, one pagers etc.
When applying to our this, please make sure you include links to Behance, Dribbble, Pinterest, or any other sources, so we can check out your portfolio.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer + Illustrator to join our team, so that you can bring new life to a vast amount of our own, various in-house projects.
Belkins is a technology company that leverages proprietary research and data tools, a unique methodology to set appointments with target client prospects for revenue leaders in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
We offer a comprehensive range of sales and business development processes including leads research, B2B outreach, LinkedIn Influencer programs and appointment-setting services.