• Experience working on an email provider support position or a similar role;
• Experience resolving and understanding various email deliverability issues;
• Experience working with various anti-spam technologies;
• Great written and spoken English (at least upper-intermediate);
• Good communication skills and stress resistance;
• Ability to multitask effectively.
• Flexible working schedule — you work when and where you can, as long as you deliver your work on time;
• Fully paid sickness leave;
• Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays are off;
• Comfortable office near Olimpiyska metro station (5 minutes walk);
• Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki.
• Managing and resolving various email deliverability issues;
• Communicating directly with our clients to address their problems/issues/questions;
• Analyzing deliverability cases to provide our clients with the best solutions;
• Assisting clients with mailbox warm-ups, DNS settings optimization, and bounce logs;
• Monitoring our own mailboxes, to make sure that they are “healthy”.
We’re looking for an Email Deliverability Specialist to join our team so that you can help us provide the best Email Deliverability service for our clients!
Belkins is a technology company that leverages proprietary research and data tools, a unique methodology to set appointments with target client prospects for revenue leaders in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
We offer a comprehensive range of sales and business development processes including leads research, B2B outreach, LinkedIn Influencer programs, and appointment-setting services.